Saturday, August 8, 2009

Star Destroyer pt. 1

1. Starshit Enterprise

They made a show for you,
because the movies weren't
good enough.
They have to keep making
new ones.
Your hero is a joke
with no abilitiesexcept comedic writing,
and he killed his wife.
A jedi wouldn't waste his
time on that nobody.
The milennium falcon
outrunning
outgunning
your piece of shit.

2. Midichlorians

I was behind you in line
for the academy.
I heard them tell you,
that you were too strong.
They weren't going to train
you.
I knew what they knew.
The anger you displayed,
proved everything they told you.
And you said you were legend.
The greatest knight to walk
the moons.
I agreed because, I knew
that you
had the potential to
make it true.
But you had to go back,
you had to turn back.
Though your midichlorians were off the chart
they are no match for my jedi heart.
Though your potential may be off the chart,
its never a match for honest heart.

3. XOrdering a Blue Milk at the CantinaX

(My friend doesn't like you...I don't like you either)

Your friend doesn't like me,
and I don't like your friend.
You are both poison to society
means to our planet's ends.

So step back
because I'm clean
I'm thinking clear
my mind is straight,
my prowess focused.
Without your voice,
you might have not thought
to do me harm.
But you took a drink
of pollution
and now you'll lose your arm.

4. Yes on No Confidence

Vote yes,
our regents evil.
He resembles the oppressor
and he'll bury us with
an iron fist.
A death star awaits.
Surrender liberty,
for protection.
In what day and age,
has the galactic senate
abandoned its reason?
And you can have me hauled away
but not before I say,
this will be the end of freedom.
The beginning for the weak
to rule over patriots.
Am I to bear the rebel's cross?
Is hope lost?
Or does the force align,
to bring us hope in evil times?
A young boy in the desert sun,
could he be the one?

5. Tusken Pyre (An Exercise in Jedi Bloodlust)

instrumental

(Men of sand, to sand, return)

6. Who's on the Dark Side Now?

I didn't kill your father son,
and I could never kill you.
You never knew your father,
you never knew the truth.
Everything you've learned about him
was a filthy fucking lie.
There's more than good and evil,
your father never died.
Kenobi's told you he wad dead,
so that you wouldn't hear -
That all men are the same inside
whatever masks they wear.
Some carry honesty,
others bear deceit.
Your righteous friends
will twist your head,
until men are no longer men
but beasts.
Everybody born with the spark
of life is a great fire.
Kenobi and I we used to burn
the landscape with our pyre.
Now he'll tell you, we're the flames,
and the jedi are the needed water.
But what good alive could ever keep
a son from his hurting father?
Luke, I am your father.
Who's on the dark side now?

7. Trilogies

8. My Sad Devotion to that Ancient Religion.

(...I find your lack of faith disturbing)

And though, I know.
You think it holds us back.
The data tapes are lost for good,
we never even saw the pod.
You blame my devotion to an ancient
way.
Saying that it doesn't work today,
And what was lost in outer space,
can not be found.
But as I close my hands to pray,
your choking off the tears
from another day.
Your sadness is shutting
shutting off your airway.

Your focused on the data,
you've forgotten why we're here.
We're more than conquerors,
you've forgotten why we're here.
With a well-times blow, we'll rule,
without our emperor's approval.
We hunt down the foxes in our gardens
and our moons.
The rebels and the ewoks
and the politicians too.
This ancient religion,
is the reason we're alive.
Your lack of faith got us here
the force to save our lives.
(And even though my sad devotion to this ancient religion has failed to conjure up the stolen data tapes.)
It's failed to conjure
thoughts of suicide,
broken hearts,
wasted youth,
and empty lives!
wasted

No comments: