Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Bride, The Carriage, The Beast in the Ocean.

Science is easy with a conscience offset.
Rape the world of art and beauty, just add up what's left.
Like waiting for the fallout in hiroshima to set.
It's pointless without the pills.

Numbers and figures held my head underneath.
the limits of reason's great barrier reef.
From the bottom there's really no point to this reach,
for what we'll die before we have.

While water was filling my lungs with nonsense,
I thought all this profit wasn't quite worth the expense.
I'd go home but the killer's still asleep in my bed,
and I'm not in the mood to fight.

The spheres move in such circles around heaven that,
their trajectories are patterns of a world that was flat.
Before painting it seemed to dissonantly contrast.
The idea of what would be truth.

...for my life.

We killed her and buried her.

No comments: